Built to move with you. Wherever that might be
The North Overland Rebel is built to go anywhere, incredibly durable, versatile and lightweight opening up the outdoors to all people. Whether you are a savvy adventurer or a beginner this trailer is for you.
Free additional awning package, while supplies last!
Financing is available, please fill out a credit app and get started!
The durability of the trailer provides the security you need to know that you can handle any outdoor adventure.
It is incredibly spacious with the interior headroom at 56” and the L-track hold down system makes it quick and easy to tie down your gear.
The slideout outdoor kitchen provides quick and easy access for all your cooking needs.
Designed with purpose, this trailer has a place for everything no matter what the adventure.
The versatile roof rack gets you where you need to go with all your gear on board.
The powder coated fender serves as an easy step to reach the roof rack for loading and unloading.
Equipped with a 100w solar package, 4.9 G Lifesaver water filter system means you can truly be self-sustaining.
We are proud of our Canadian roots and business partnerships. North Overland Trailers were designed and built in Calgary, AB, Canada and sourced primarily from products across this great country.
Delivering exceptional value without compromising quality. This compact, overland trailer is entirely aluminum making it strong yet light, our frames are heavy wall aluminum tubing for strength and durability.
North Overland Trailers were developed to serve the needs of all adventurers. The versatile design means there is a place for all the essentials, whether it’s a roof top tent, golf clubs, bikes or a kayak, your adventure is waiting.
The North Overland Trailer has all your bases covered. Every unit includes an outdoor kitchen, two piece mattress, solar panel system, rinse kit and filtered water system. The simplicity of the design means you have everything you need and nothing you don’t.
With 20+ years in the RV and trailer industry our trailers are built to last. North Overland Trailers are both off road capable and beginner accessible . It opens up the outdoors to those who want to get out without the complication of a large RV in tow, as well as the hard-core enthusiast heading out to the rugged wilderness.
Proudly built in Calgary, Alberta, Canada supporting local businesses.
Our frames are heavy wall aluminum tubing for strength and durability, pieces are CNC cut and bent for consistency and 3M VHB bonding ensures flexibility and strength for the exterior to keep up with anything you can throw at it.
- Fully powder-coated exterior
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Fully insulated
- 30” rugged off-road tires
- Heavy duty roof rack
- Additional front storage rack for firewood or camping accessories
- 4.9 G Lifesaver filtered drinking water system (charcoal filter and spray wand)
- Two-piece mattress for easy storage, made of four-inch density foam complete with zippered fabric cover for easy washing
- Slide-out outdoor kitchen
- 45 L fridge freezer combo
- Screen door
- Dimmable interior LED lights
- Exterior LED lights
- Dual USB’s inside and out
- 700w pure sinewave power inverter and deep cycle battery
- Dual 120 V outlets with USB’s
- 100w Solar package
- Z amp Solar expansion port
- Side door (24x46)
-Large rear doors (51x54)
- 24x12 tinted window (with slide opening)
- Custom 57” fenders with mud flaps
- L-track storage solution
- Custom exterior colour
- Protective rock guard spray (Frame, Fenders)
- Tire size upgrade (31”, 33”, 35”)
- Patio entertainment system
- Cooler (42L, 65L, 74L)
- Tankless hot water heater
- Portable Diesel Air Heater
- Hot water and furnace system
- Rear bike rack ready hitch receiver
- Hard or soft shell roof top tent
- Storage platform/ convertible Interior bunk
- Awning options (79", 86",91")
- Awning options (wall sets, single panel)
- Privacy/Shower room
- Spare tire and bracket
- Maxx Air Fan
- Max coupler